Monday, October 15, 2012

Challenge, quote

Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.
Khalil Gibran


This weeks challenge from "The Diva" honors the Beads of Courage Program:

Here's my zentangle in answer to the challenge:




This past week, I finally finished the wedding quilt for my grandson and his bride and they stopped by yesterday to pick it up.   But can you believe - I forgot to take a photo of the quilt!    Hopefully, they will take a picture and send it my way. 

 

14 comments:

Tangles and More said...

Really like the presentation of this. Nice contrast with the color and the other strings of beads.

Tricia, CZT said...

Gorgeous.... and very clever. I like it very much.

ledenzer said...

What a great way to align your gorgeous beads!

Didisch said...

Great idea to place the necklaces on the paper as if it is a neck. Love your beads. Great.:)

Ronnie said...

Your beads are so realistic. Looks like I could pick them up and put them on. Great job.

Ronnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautifully done....want to take it and wear it!

Anne's tangle blog said...

I love this challenge of yours. A nice way to present your beads!

MammaMayMiller said...

This is stunning work!! Ill be back :)

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Beautiful bead necklaces, Diane. I hope you get those pictures of your quilt so that you can share them with us!

Sue Sharp said...

I like the way you've displayed your beads - and that you added letters to the beads to show the message. Nicely done.

distangleart.blogspot.com said...

Your bead presentation looks great.
Nice designs on your beads.

Anonymous said...

Love your strings of beads, and how you incorporated the words in the middle string.

Chrissie said...

Its beautiful, i like the way you have arranged them.