Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quote of the Day

"Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change".   - Dr. Wayne Dyer


Ok, Dr. Dyer - I've tried changing the way I look at my printer and it still has quirks that are driving me crazy.  Today I tried to print and it just sat there.  I shut it down, restarted it -- nothing.  Sooo, I shut down my computer and re-started it - my printer still sat there.  It showed two documents pending.  Pending where?  I looked at it again   - this time with a smile on my face thinking of Dr. Dyer's quote.  Nothing.
I left clicked on the printer and it was paused.  Why?  I clicked on re-start and it FINALLY printed the two documents.  Drat!!!!  Technology is great when it WORKS!   Ok printer, I'm still smiling and I have lots more documents to go . . . . . . .

No comments: