Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quote of the day.

"People find life entirely too time consuming." - Stanislow Lec, Poet

This quote really hit home for me. Wednesday my computer quit, so the rest of the day was spent researching and purchasing a new laptop. So far I'm pretty happy with it and think I got a good buy. My day yesterday was spent tweaking the thing (as much as I could with my limited computer knowledge) and loading my printer software, etc. Learning curves seem to be so much more time consuming than they used to be!! Then I drove back to Dick Kreig motors in Delphi to pick up my car which needed repairs. Another time-consuming necessity. My car was long overdue for some minor tweaks and a good all over service as well as new brakes, etc.

Now, I need to figure out how to get my pictures, etc. onto this computer. Thank goodness I had backed up fairly recently. Don't know how I'll get the stuff off the dead computer that I added since the back-up. I'm sure there's a way other than paying someone to do it. Goodness knows, after purchasing the laptop, the warranty, etc. I would love to figure out how to do this myself.
Like I said before - my learning curve is very time consuming!

This morning has been spent cleaning the house - a time consuming necessity which rolls around too often. After checking my e-mail and posting this post, I will get back to more cleaning.

SO, my studio sits - waiting for me. I want to get started on a Memory book which is a commissioned project for me to do. By Monday it will be a time-consuming labor of love which will enrich my life and hopefully theirs as well.

No comments: