Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quote, zentangle clown, ATC

"You don't stop laughing because you grow older. You grow older because you stop laughing." -Maurice chevalier


This is one of my favorite quotes and I wanted to post it because when I made this zentangle clown, I laughed at myself. I'm not fond of clowns because I feel like they invade my personal space. They're ok on TV or Movies or on stage, but if I go someplace where live clowns are interacting and mingling with the crowd, I shy away from them. So, when I started this zentangle it was going to be a woman's face but all of a sudden I realized that my pen was creating a clown face. It was like my hand had no control - the clown just happened on my paper. So, I went with the flow and laughed while I completed the drawing. Hope you enjoy my clown as well.

No comments: