Thursday, March 22, 2012

Busy week, 2 knitting projects, new zentangle patterns and a quote

Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
 |
-Oprah Winfrey


Zentangles have become a passion with me along with knitting, mixed media and quilting.  This week became more than exciting for me because my newest tangle pattern "Itsy Twisty" was featured
on the TanglePatterns.com site. http://tanglepatterns.com/ 

My excitement grew as compliments came rolling in from other zentangle enthusiasts both on my blog and on the tangle patterns website.  To those who sent a compliment and all who have tried my new pattern, I thank you.

The zentangle tile to the left contains my newest pattern "Itsy Twisty" as well as 3 other of my tangle patterns:  Dazl, Serpentine and EO.  If you'd like to check them out, simply go to the bottom right of this blog to the Labels section and click on the "new patterns tab. 

If you've never been to Linda Farmer's Tangle patterns site, and you would like to learn more patterns click on the above link on on the Tangle Patterns Icon on my web.  Well worth checking out!

As for knitting, last week I finished a pair of socks for my granddaughter and I also finished another shawl/scarf.  I'm working on publishing the pattern as I've had so many requests for it. 



No comments: