Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

"There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one” - Jill Churchill




Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers! 

As a Mother, sometimes I feel that I wasn't the Mother that I should have been.  Perhaps some of you feel the same way at times.  When I found the quote posted above, it helped me understand that there's no way one can be the perfect Mother.  I am now content in knowing that I am a "good" Mother.














I am also blessed to be married to a wonderful man who always remembers Mother's Day.  These are the beautiful pink roses he gave me!


1 comment:

Alice said...

you are a blessed woman! my husband doesn't even give me a card - be thankful :) sounds like you've got a good one! i do, too, just not always thoughtful.

happy mother's day!