Thursday, September 8, 2011

Paradox, quote of the day

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind.  To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdon and the guidance of virtue.     -Budha


.iamthedivaczt


Challenge #38 this week was to create an entire tangle design using just one pattern called paradox.
I've created two:


I'm not sue if I like the one in colors or not.  What do you think?


Life can certainly be a "maze" at times.  I thought after I retired I'd have so much time to do all the things I wanted to do.  Perhaps my problem is that I keep adding projects faster than I can create them.  Seems as though my mind just keeps thinking up a maze of creative ideas but my fingers and hands can't keep up with my mind!

No comments: