Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quotes

"There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind when they go.     - Frederick Faber


I love quotes and hope you've enjoyed the ones I have shared with you.  This quote is especially meaningful to me.  Bob and I helped celebrate his Aunt's 90th birthday this past weekend.   She is a delightful person with a beautiful attitute and a lilting laugh.  We bestowed gag gifts upon her and she shared her enjoyment of her birthday celebration with us.  I only hope I can learn to see the world through her eyes.

Recently I found the book "Positive Quotes for Every Day" by Patricia Lorenz.   I have just purchased two more copies of the book to share with my daughters.  I recommend it highly.

Today's zentangle is a result of positive thinking on my part.  My zentangle art has been created mostly in black ink (which is traditional) so far.  I've seen several posts on various blogs, websites and flicker which show zentangles in color.  Here's my zentangle done in black and sepia:

No comments: